Well, obviously I didn't get stung to death - and I managed to avoid spraying myself in the face with the fogger. I am still finding the little buggers dead or dying in the carpet throughout the house though (I did the attic too, and I think that is where some of them are
coming from). The tub is full of dead bee bodies, which I'm vacuuming out when I wrap up here and run to the post office (bills... boo, hiss).
Next move is to spray the hole and seal it up and then probably one more time with a second fogger in the bathroom just to poison them off real good (and me, too probably - but I fear not the bug poison, only the bugs themselves).
I'm feeling quite psychopathic in my joy at seeing the armageddon I've wrought upon them.