As already mentioned before, I'm a sucker for a Buffy meme for reasons that are inexplicable, but which I choose not to fight very hard against. Here is one:
So, here are my Buffy confessions:
1) I loved The Master as a villain even though he pontificated too much and was stuck underground not doing anything all season 1.
2) I think School Hard is *gulp* massively overrated just because Spike is introduced. I also feel that Tabula Rasa is equally overrated.
3) I like Dru more than Spike (this is especially true as of Buffy S6 onward).
4) I'm a sucker for Buffy/Angel angst, even though they repeat the "I love you/I can't be with you/I can't stay away from you" tango way too often and I cannot deny that it is repetitive.
5) I loathe Spuffy. (However, I do not loathe Spuffy-fans.)
6) I like WATCHERS: The Virtual Series more than I like Buffy: S8, even though the comic is Joss'.
7) I supported Xander when he was attacking Buffy in Passion, Becoming and Revelations. Not only did I support him, but I also didn't think he was a jerk in Dead Man's Party when he got up in Buffy's face. Instead, I think he was saying things that needed to be said and that Willow and Giles wouldn't.
8) Edited for another BIG one: I got bored with James being naked in S6.
I'm mostly posting this for myself, 'cause I'm busy with the friends of friends surfing and so don't have time to read these - but I like the first episode review, so cautiously recommended... and something I'll definitely be revisiting.